REAL PLASTIC SURGEONS. REAL RESULTS.
Welcome to the Plastic Surgery Center in Wichita, Kansas - the longest standing plastic surgery practice in Kansas.Bruce Ferris, MD, FACS, Amy Sprole, MD, FACS, and Nataliya Biskup, MD are certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, members of the American Societyfor Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) and the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS). They all specialize in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery of the face, breast, and body.
REAL PATIENTS. REAL RESULTS.
Time for some research? Visit the before and after photo galleries. Watch videos explaining our procedures. Explore our reviews. Download your own iPad app to view it all!
SPECIALS, EVENTS & NEWS
- Meet the Orbera Weight Loss Balloon
- See Monthly Specials
- Two Locations open to serve you!
- Meet BodyTite and FaceTite
- Cleft Lip and Palate Clinic Dates
- Earwell - Non-Surgical Ear Re-Shaping for Newborns.
- FemiLift is Changing Lives - Read about one woman's experience with FemiLift.
- Are you a candidate for Ultherapy?Ultherapy is the only FDA-cleared procedure to non-invasively lift the eyebrow, neck and under-chin. Plus, it is now, FDA-cleared to improve décolletage lines and wrinkles!
- Evening and Saturday AppointmentsFor your convenience, you may schedule evening or weekend skin care appointment at PSC Aesthetics by calling 316.688.7500 today!
- CoolSculpting freezes fat!CoolSculpting freezes and breaks down fat cells. It's easy to get started in your CoolSculpting journey to a slimmer you. Your first step is scheduling a consultation.read more→
- Sign up for our Newsletter.You'll receive our newsletter 1-3 times per month. Inside you'll find insightful information, tips, specials and more. You may opt out at any time. Sign up now!
Call us at 316.688.7500 to schedule your consultation or make your appointment. You may also schedule your consultation online. For your convenience, we now have TWO locations to serve you: 1861 North Webb Road on the east side of Wichita and 3931 North Ridge Road on the west side.